Workshop details and fees
Who can attend?
Participants should have basic knowledge of the Category Management Process.
Retailers: Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandising Heads, Shopper Marketing, Space and Range Planners and their teams.
Manufacturers/Suppliers/ Distributors: Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, Customer/Trade Marketing Managers, Key Accounts Managers, Category Managers and their teams.
Comprehensive course materials, case studies and individual certificates.
800€ + VAT, 2nd Participant from the same company -10%. Group and combo discounts apply.
10% discount for early bird (valid until 26th of Nov) Individual and group discounts apply.
For more information and registrations, please contact:
- Aidas Demenius
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +370 681 63034, Lithuania
DAY 1: 09:00 – 12:00 & 14:00 – 17:00
- Welcome instructions
- Market Trends Overview
- Assortment Management Review
- 8 step process recap
- Assortment Management Introduction
- What is Assortment Management?
- Benefits and challenges
- Assortment Management Framework
- 4 step framework and strategies
- Step 1: Collaborative Trade Partnership
- Manufacturer’s assortment techniques
- Manufacturer’s strategies and shopper inputs
DAY 2: 09:00 – 12:00 & 14:00 – 17:00
- Day 1 Review
- Step 2: Category Management Integration
- Category Management process steps linked to Assortment Management
- How category roles and strategies address better Assortment Management decisions
- Step 3: Data Sources Integration
- Shopper facts selection criteria
- Retailer facts selection criteria
- Manufacturer facts selection criteria
- Step 4: Assortment Management Process
- 7 step process
- Market coverage
- Segments relevance
- Product delisting
- Product addition
- Product validation
Jana Volovika – Category Management Consulting Leader for East Europe
Jana has more than 10 years of experience in Retail, with expertise starting in store operations, category management to private label development and brand management.
She is specialized in strategy development and execution; shopper and customer insights as well as sustainability and corporate responsibility topics within current retail setup are among her particular interests.
Jana delivers a series of training workshops with an integrated perspective that combines manufacturing, retailing and use of Big Data. She leads Nielsen Category Management Consulting for the EE region.