Practical Category Management
During the workshop you will
- Get to know each step of the Category Management process
- Reveal your business opportunities in Category Management
- Comprehend which tools and information are needed for the process
- Understand the responsibilities and benefits for your business
- Practice each step of the process as part of the exercise
The management is not a precise science. It is an applied one. It is very useful to refresh and accumulate CatMan knowledge especially when lector clearly presents text and topics.
Average rating 4,7/5
98% recommendation rate for this program around the world
Hundreds of FMCG professionals trained
Buyers, Category managers, Trade marketing team Analytics team, brand managers, merchandising, Consumer & Market insight team, Key account managers.
Beginners to intermediate (no prior CatMan experience required)
November 7-8 – Online, Multimarket, English
- Retail Landscape Overview and Market Trends
- What is Category Management?
Definition and relevance
What benefits it brings to companies and shoppers
- Roles, Responsibilities and Benefits
Category captaincy and collaborative relationship
- Category Management Process
Retailer & Supplier strategy
Efficient Consumer Response 8 step process
- Step 1: Category Definition
Shopper decision tree
- Step 2: Category Role
4 category roles
- Step 3: Category Assessment
4 assessment areas to drive opportunities
- Day 1 Review
- Step 4: Category Scorecard
Which KPIs to consider?
- Step 5: Category Strategy
7 options to evaluate
- Category Management Trends and Shopper Understanding
- Step 6: Category Tactics
- Category Implementation
What should include an implementation plan?
- Category Review
Results and corrective actions
- Tools and Data Needed
Market and retailer information, shopper understanding and software
Fees & Discounts
Early bird discount if registration is formalized at least one month before the workshop takes place. Group discounts apply for 2 and more participants from the same company or a participant attending more than one workshop. Comprehensive course materials, case studies and individual certificates are included.
For more information
Aiste Kuke | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+370) 681 63034 /LT, ENG, RU/