Get the Full View of the Pet Industry with NIQ
Data & Insights for Pet Brands of All Sizes
Grow your “paw-print” with NIQ solutions that provide the Full View of the pet industry market and consumer insights at a price that fits your needs.
Whether you are new to the rapidly growing pet industry or a seasoned veteran, NIQ offers a wide range of solutions that can help you:
- Win over more retailers
- Gain more in-store presence
- Increase ROI
- Optimize pricing and promotions
- Drive product innovation
- Strengthen shopper loyalty
Even better, NIQ’s flexible pricing model is designed for both emerging and established brands looking to accelerate growth without eating up their entire budget.
The right data can change your trajectory fur-ever!
NIQ Speaking Sessions at Global Pet Expo
Join our industry experts for valuable insights and some spirited discussion
VP of Total Wellness at NIQ
Client Manager of CPG Manufacturers at NIQ
Client Director of Retail Pet Channel at NIQ
The State of Pet: What’s Next and What’s Trending in 2023
Wednesday, March 22 at 11:30-12:30 pm
The pet category remains resilient in 2023, though not immune to continued inflationary pressures affecting shoppers’ wallets.
Join NielsenIQ’s pet industry experts as we quantify the pet market and explore the growth drivers you can capitalize on to win over more pet parents and grow your “pawprint”:
- The ever-evolving paths to purchase in the omnichannel world
- How pet categories are performing vs rest of store
- The wellness attributes making waves across pet categories, including the latest in ingredient trends and food as medicine
- The big opportunity for the pet industry to make a planetary impact with sustainable products & packaging
Give NIQ a try with a free Byzzer account
Designed with small and emerging brands in mind, try out our self-service Byzzer platform for free!
Sign up for an account to get 3 free reports including category and brand trends, top 10 lists, and competitor comparison as well as a weekly email alert for your category and brand on pricing, market share, or market performance.