The growth opportunity with Asian American consumers
Asian Americans are a relatively young, growing, and increasingly influential population. With a median household income of $70k, Asian American consumers’ buying power reached an estimated $1.3 trillion in 2020, and it is projected to continue rising.
Understanding—and meeting— the needs of this consumer group is crucial for manufacturers and retailers that want to sustain short- and long-term growth. In this report, you’ll learn:
- What and where the Asian American consumer is buying
- The top 10 fastest-growing markets for Asian American consumers
- Top purchase drivers and food attributes
- Asian American shoppers’ preferences in online categories
- How to connect with the Asian American consumer