Winning in Asia Pacific’s retail landscape
The FMCG industry in Asia Pacific remains resilient. In fact, our recent Retail Measurement Services (RMS) data shows that the region continues to rebound, along with a strong resurgence of its retail channels. While the region’s FMCG industry is showing growth, it is not without its struggles.
To help navigate the challenges and win in the region, NielsenIQ expert Craig Houliston, Customer Success lead for Asia Pacific, shares key findings and emerging trends that retailers and manufacturers should stay ahead of.
Watch this video to gain an understanding of the state of the FMCG retail landscape in Asia Pacific and the trends influencing the growth and future of retail in the region, to future-proof your business. The video uncovers:
- An overview of the FMCG retail landscape
- Top 3 most important retail channels
- Dynamics shaping the future of FMCG sales
- Emerging trends to watch out for in the near future
- Key takeaways for FMCG manufacturers and retailers