Product labelling: The battle between shoppers and brands
Brands and retailers that want to gain a competitive advantage understand the needs of the shopper must be met. The respect a brand gains when they listen to the shopper and respond efficiently and effectively is invaluable. Trust and loyalty will be formed, and sales will increase.
Yet it is important that there is a balance. Brands need to be open and flexible to providing more information on the traditional and digital product label, but also need to consider the impact on the shopper experience. It should be simple, clear and personalised to the shopper. It cannot overwhelm them.
Download our report from NielsenIQ Brandbank to learn:
- Why health and wellness has become so important to consumers
- The state of food labelling
- The power of secondary labelling
- Are brands being as transparent as they should be?
- Are brands capitalizing on digital opportunities?
- What comes next