How Carrefour collaborated with NIQ Brandbank to achieve best in class product content
What has NIQ Brandbank helped Carrefour with?
- Feed of certified B2C content and data into Carrefour’s several ecommerce platforms
- Internal needs such as planograms
- Quantifications of promotions
- Different marketing needs
- Self scan via mobile app
- Capture of Carrefour’s private label
The NIQ Brandbank and Carrefour collaboration
- The digital content that Carrefour receives is certified, consistent from one product to another and follows the EU1169 legislation.
- The Sales team at NIQ Brandbank considers the needs and priorities of Carrefour Belgium, making it a “win-2in” collaboration.
- Product information is available in both French and Dutch.
- The work that NIQ Brandbank does with suppliers to get products’ content and to update it is a big advantage for retailers such as Carrefour as it enables Carrefour to present complete and updated information to their shoppers.
- Data that Carrefour receives through NIQ Brandbank saves them several hours of manual encoding of data.
- NIQ Brandbank captures Carrefour’s private label assuring Carrefour has consistent content across all platforms as much for attributes as for images.
What are the future plans of the collaboration?
As the product page is a very important step in the shoppers journey and shoppers are increasingly looking for more information about products they are buying, it needs to be engaging and to have the information shoppers are looking for. Rich content media can help your shoppers view more engaging and informational product content.
Our wish for the future is to be able to propose rich media content to our ecoomerce customers thanks to the Connect+ solution from NIQ Brandbank.Olivier Mangez
Digital Data Content Manager